cIRcle User Guides
These guides describe procedures for using the DSpace interface to upload content, manage collections and access view and download statistics in cIRcle. If you are new to cIRcle and would like information on getting your or your students' content accepted to cIRcle, please visit our Content Submission page or contact the cIRcle Office.
- Uploading Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Uploading Electronic Creative Arts Theses and Dissertations (MFA and MMus only)
- Submitting Graduate Research (Non-thesis)
- Uploading a Submission (Non-thesis)
- cIRcle File Naming Conventions for Non-thesis Submissions
- cIRcle File Format Guidelines
- cIRcle Affiliations & Programs Reference Guide
- cIRcle Bulk Upload Guide (To be updated 2018)
These documents are for reference purposes and may change over time.
These guides describe advanced DSpace functions available to cIRcle collections administrators. You will have access to the functions below only if cIRcle staff have authorized you as a Collection Administrator for a specific cIRcle collection.